Support, Solutions and Training
With over 20 years of experience in the manual application market we are the leading expert when it comes to process optimisation and logistics. We cover all angles as your partner in everything related to sealants and adhesives.
Our ability to see the “entire picture” makes us unique in this market. We act as an interface between the material manufacturer and the handler/end user, which our expert network clearly shows and proofs.
This means we help our customers to optimise their production processes by constantly sourcing innovations and streamlining logistics and support which results in being/staying more competitive in their industry.
Support and System Solutions mean the following to us:
- We at Innotech act as a system partner but also a problem solver, who finds an answer to almost every question or problem, based on the years of experience in the sealant and adhesive application industry and the knowledgeable network of experts we work with.
- Tailored to your requirements and specifications we will develop a proposal and suggestions how to optimise your internal processes long term and lasting.
- We can be the partner who takes care of everything and who supports you all the way – from designing, producing, packaging, customer support and distributing to assisting at exhibitions / trade shows
- Optimising your production processes, so the bonding processes can be efficiently managed without expensive application robots
We gladly share our knowledge with you; at training courses, skill enhancement sessions and conventions. Managing Director Mr Joachim Rapp gives lectures and trains in everything to know about manual applications. Enquire now!
- ISGATEC Forum “Consistent Dosing Techniques and manual application – is this a contradiction?”
- Bond Expo Convention “New types of applications, dosing and tempering of manual applied sealants and adhesives taking DIN 2304 into account – especially in the light construction sector”
- IFAM “Possibilities of manual applications of sealants and adhesives”
- Individual partners and customers require bespoke solutions. We will help you create a solution if your process is unique. New inventions and thinking “outside the box” are not an unknown thing at Innotech.
- Continuous innovations especially in the dispensing tool area, help us and our partners to keep up to date with the market. We constantly develop further and learn new things.